Easily Wipe Permanent Marker Off Wood. Find Out How!
From using Coca Cola to clean an electric kettle to using WD40 for your house cleaning tips and tricks. These 23 most unusual cleaning hacks are sure to change the way you look at cleaning. The video with over 2,900,000 views, is sure to have you using these DIY ideas and kitchen hacks for a few cleaning projects of your own. The following are just some of the unusual ideas you will find on the list.
1. You won't believe this diy idea for removing permanent marker off the wood. Just use WD40 and spray on the permanent marker on the wood. Then wipe it away.
2. Need a great simple life hack to get your cutting board clean? Try using a cut lemon for a citrusy and easy way to get the job done. Cut the lemon in half and then scrub the cutting board all over. Then take some coarse salt and sprinkle it over the entire cutting board. Leave the coarse salt on the cutting board for 15 minutes and rinse clean.
3. To clean jewelry and silver cutlery, use this simple life hack to get them sparkling clean again. Boil some water in a clean pot on the stove and then throw in a small piece of aluminium foil. Then stir in a bit of baking soda, and add the silver cutlery, or jewelry for a moment and be prepared to be amazed.
4. Use this DIY idea to get your pans and pots clean. After cooking up a big meal, you might be left with some pans and pots that look like they'll never be clean again. For baked on food try this simple life hack. Take the pan off the stove and add some dish soap. Then pour in some water, and cover the mixture with a dryer sheet. Let the mixture and let soak for one hour. Then pour out the cleaning mixture, use a soft scrub pad, and your pot should look like new again.
5. Next time you go to use your kettle, and you notice the kettle is looking not like its usual self, try this simple life hack to make it useable again. To clean the electric kettle simply pour some Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola into the electric kettle and turn it on to heat up the soda. When the kettle is done heating, you should have a kettle that looks like new again.
6. Try this DIY idea using vodka. For water spots and hard water stains, put some vodka into a spray bottle and spray onto your kitchen and bathroom faucets. Then use a microfiber cloth to wipe clean. You can also use the vodka in a spray bottle simple life hack, to clean your eyeglasses. They'll be looking like new in no time.
7. When you think about using WD 40 multi-purpose spray, you don't often associate it with cleaning the house. But what you don't realize about this helpful spray is that it can be used for a wide variety of household cleaning tips and tricks, DIY ideas and simple life hacks. Next time you need a simple life hack to get some gum out of your living room carpet, spray a bit of WD40 on the carpet and the gum will magically peel off. You can also use the multi-purpose spray to get rid of pen or pencil from carpet, pencil off of walls and pen off vinyl furniture.
You will find these unusual DIY ideas, kitchen hacks and simple life hacks on the 5-Minute Crafts site. On the site, you will find all sorts of household cleaning tips and tricks, along with craft ideas, DIY ideas and projects and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.