If You Recognize Any Of These 6 Signs You Have A Spiritual Gift (Pay Attention To #3)
Every one of us has the power of intuition; it's just some people are more tuned into their intuition than others. It all comes down to self-trust and being able to trust your intuition 100% of the time. There is a lot of information on spiritual development and developing psychic senses including this information from Be The Light on YouTube. When it comes to spiritual development the first thing to focus on is psychic or intuitive development. For a long time it was considered special to be psychic, some people even still believe this to be true. The truth is, we all have intuition and the ability to tune into our own inner voice that gives us information about our inner world the world around us. Creating a connection and a bond to your intuition is to know yourself better which is what your journey in life is all about. In the video on YouTube, they share some of the things that you may do if you are increasing your intuitive abilities so make sure you watch the entire video for all of the information. While some of these things may seem odd to begin with it's usually just your subconscious trying to get your attention to address something that's going on at a deeper level within you.
1. If you remember your dreams and introspect about them after you wake up, this could be a sign of spiritual development and a developing intuition. It's takes practice and a keen mind to be able to remember your dreams upon waking up, and as you recall them, you can reveal some of the messages your subconscious mind is trying to tell you.
You can even start a dream journal to write your dreams down if you want to get into the habit of remembering and introspecting about them.
2. You may also have visions or intuitions about something that might happen in the future. Sometimes this could be your intuition trying to warn you of potential danger.
3. Nightmares can also come to those who are more tuned into their psychic senses. Sometimes messages can turn into nightmares, but just as you will look a bit deeper into your dreams for meaning, also look into your nightmares for a deeper meaning that your subconscious mind is trying to tell you.
4. While most people are empathic, people who are tuned into their intuitions are extremely empathic and highly sensitive. Sometimes you may even take on the feelings and symptoms of others. While empathy is a good, natural quality, it's also healthy to have boundaries and to know what is yours to handle and what is not. You can offer people empathy without taking on their problems or illnesses. Just offering a listening ear and some validation is sometimes enough. Also, when you're not feeling 100% don't be afraid to talk about it with others and also, embrace whatever emotions you are feeling too and validate your own feelings.
5. You may also wake up at odd hours of the night too. Take this time to listen to whatever messages are coming into your conscious mind at the time and think about them and feel whatever comes up and validate it. Sometimes we are so busy in our daily lives that we don't have time to truly listen to ourselves. So the body will sometimes wake you up so you can hear what the mind has to say.
These are just a few of the spiritual signs that you are developing your intuition and psychic abilities but make sure you listen to the entire video to learn more.***
Learn MORE at Watch The Video On YouTube
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.