One Spray of This and Your Couch is Mark Free!
Using a simple product that you most likely already have in your house for a wide variety of simple life hacks, cleaning house tips and DIY ideas. You might be surprised, but WD40 is a product that can be used for more than just squeaky hinges.
1. When you think about WD 40, you don't think about cleaning house tips and tricks, but you are sure to be surprised at what this amazing multi-use product can be used for. Next time you need a simple life hack to get gum out of your carpet, spray some WD40 on the carpet and the gum will peel off magically. You can also use the useful spray to get rid of pen or pencil from carpet, pencil off walls and vinyl furniture.
2. Use WD-40 as a DIY idea to protect a bird feeder. To keep squirrels from taking over an outdoor bird feeder, spray a good amount of WD-40 on top of the bird feeder. The pesky squirrels will slide off.
3. Use this DIY idea to separate stuck glassware. You donít want to risk breaking one or both glasses by trying to pull them apart. But with some stuck glasses will separate with ease if you squirt some WD-40 on them, wait a few seconds for it to work its way in between the glasses, and then gently pull the glasses apart. Remember you have to wash the glasses thoroughly before you use them.
4. Remove gum from hair. Next time your child gets some gum in their hair, donít panic or run for the scissors. Simply spray on some WD40 on the gummed-up hair, and the gum will come out with ease. Make sure you are in a properly ventilated area when you spray the WD40 and take care to avoid contact with the childís eyes.
5. Remove those tough scuff marks off of your kitchen floor. Spray them with some WD-40. Use WD-40 to help remove scuff and tar marks on all your hard-surfaced floors. The WD40 wonít harm the surface, and you wonít have to scrub nearly as much.
6. Use WD40 as a cleaning house tip to help clean carpet stains. Donít let pen ink or other stains ruin your good carpet. Instead, spray the stain with some WD-40, wait a minute or two, and then use your regular carpet cleaner or gently cleanse with a sponge and warm, soapy water.
7. Use WD40 as a cleaning house tip to pretreat blood and other types of stains. Pretreat bloodstains with WD-40 by spraying some directly on the stains, wait a couple of minutes and then launder as usual. The WD-40 spray will help lift the stain so that it will come out easily in the wash. Try to get to the stain while the stain is still fresh because once it sets, it will be harder to get rid of. Use WD-40 to help pretreat other stubborn stains on clothing, such as dirt, lipstick, grease, and ink stains.
8. Use WD40 as a cleaning house tip for removing marker and crayon marks. Simply spray WD-40 onto the marks and wipe them with a clean rag. WD-40 will not damage the paint or most types of wallpaper (make sure to test fabric or other wall coverings first). It will also remove help to remove marker and crayon marks from furniture and appliances.
You will find some of the DIY ideas and simple life hacks on the 5-Minute Crafts site. On the site, you will find all sorts of DIY ideas, simple life hacks, cleaning tips and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube